Re: fencing

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
      As I mentioned previously, and it sounds like others are with me on this,
      the traditional orange snow fencing does definitely have that drawback. I
      have personally been a victim of sticking my hood into the hole of the
      fence.

      I do know that Tom Stevens has a fair supply of the fabric fence, so perhaps
      he can chime in.

      As for the final point there, yes, I think that works, too. JD Bilodeau had
      already suggested it. As long as there's 75 cm of space between the lanes,
      it _should_ meet the guidelines as they're written, no?

      Adam

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 2008
        I got some fabric fencing from this supplier that was recommended here last year:
        http://www.worldcupsupply.com/fabric-fence-summer-events.html