RE: [USAICO] New UCI Rules

    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 15, 2008
      Anybody know a source for those big wood stakes they used to hold up banners with on the USGP courses?

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 15, 2008
        If they were like the worlds course ones, I would say either local lumberyard or fencing company.  The ones in treviso were un painted, unfinished, just straight off the back of a truck..  With the powered auger it's a little faster to install, then they had a slide hammer to bash it in the rest of the way.  Still very time consuming.  But definitely sturdy.  I spent most of two days leaning on the ones uphill and they definitely weren't moving in a hurry.

        Come to think of it.. not sure how uninstalling them would go... those things may have been much much longer than originally thought.