2008 financial obligations

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
      Kelly,

      You've always been the first guy on this the past few years. Any interest in
      creating a spreadsheet for us again for 2008?

      http://www.uci.ch/templates/UCI/UCI2/layout.asp?MenuId=MTk3OA

      I'll buy you a beer?

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax
      499 12 63 29 Belgium
    • kc2738@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2008
        Of course, I already have it. I'll shoot it to you tomorrow.

        From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>

        Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 18:10:11
        To:USAICO <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [USAICO] 2008 financial obligations