Re: [USAICO] C1 upgrades

  • brook.watts@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2008
      Adam.

      CrossVegas- We desire Cat 1 status and are committed to remaining Cat 1, under the new prizelist, as long as Interbike remains in Vegas.

      Boulder Cup weekend- 2 Cat 1 races. We wish to remain Cat 1 for one race and upgrade to Cat 1 for the other. In other words, we're committed to 2 Cat 1 races on the same weekend in Boulder, including the new prizelist, for years to come.

      Sorry for the disjointed message, I'm traveling with Tour of California. Contact me if you have any questions.