2008 Inscriptions

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
      When are they due?
      Hebe
    • kjc
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2007
        "Dear Sir or Madam,

        Please find enclosed the registration file for the 2008/2009 UCI Cyclo-Cross International Calendar with the following documents:

        • Information Letter
        • Registration form
        • 2008-2009 UCI Cyclo-Cross Pre-Calendar

        We kindly ask you to fill the form in by computer (grey fields to complete and boxes to tick) and to send it to your National Federation which will forward it to the UCI by December 15th 2007.

        We stay at your entire disposal for any further information.

        Best regards,

        Peter Van den Abeele"