Calendar so far

    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 6, 2007
      Attached is an .xls file of the first version of schedule based on the
      discussion today.

      If something is still in red, it's last year's info, and means I haven't
      heard anything about it yet.

      If it's in yellow it's either that I have info and it's tentative, or that I
      put the date in there based on what I think is happening and don't have
      confirmation.

      If it's in green, it's because I have confirmed info/intent.

      My evaluation of what I see here so far:

      1. We need to push up into September and down into December.
      2. We need to think long and hard about Nationals in January.
      3. The first weekend of November is a real problem. Someone needs to go to
      the last weekend of October. I'd do it if I could.
      4. The first weekend of December is also a problem, but one I don't see a
      solution for. With nationals the second weekend of December, everyone wants
      to have their series finals the first weekend of December. We either need to
      race after nationals, or nationals needs to be later so we can keep racing
      in December.

      I'll upload this to the files section of the site, too.

      Adam
    • Robert Linden
      Message 2 of 25 , Nov 6, 2007
        Sorry for my late response! The Tailwind/Kinetic Systems (KTR DOUBLE CROSS)
        events will be Sept 20 & 21, 2007.

        Robert Linden
        Tailwind Enterprises
        Michigan

        Message 3 of 25 , Nov 6, 2007

          Adam

          Can you resend the file?

          Tom

          Message 4 of 25 , Nov 8, 2007
            Hi all,

            We've gone over the USGP dates.  When we were picking between the 25/26 and the 1st/2nd we did not realize the conflicts we were proposing just trying to avoid conflict with european WC dates.  Now that we realize the domestic issues we're happy to remain on the Oct 25 and 26.

            Our other dates remain the same as proposed.

            Cheers

            joan

            On Nov 6, 2007, at 8:00 PM, Adam Myerson wrote:

[...]

            <2008-9 Tentative US UCI Schedule.xls>

            Joan Hanscom
            USGP of Cyclocross - Event Marketing Director
            SKYPE ME:  JoanHan16
            Office: 484.461.5171
            Mobile: 484.995.0547

          • Joel Brown
            Message 5 of 25 , Nov 8, 2007
              Re: [USAICO] Calendar so far Adam and Others,

              I just want to let you know that 2007 will be the final year that the W.E. Stedman G.P. (UCI 2 & Verge NECCS) will be scheduled. As you may have noticed, the event has been moved within Rhode Island from South Kingstown to Warwick; home of the NBX G.P. event, this year. We have done this to help facilitate a NBX “double” for the 2008 season. The expectation is that Matt Bodziony (NBX) will take over the date vacated by my race and keep the Rhode Island double weekend intact... I’ll let Matt make the final commitment with regard to his plans.

              Take care,
              Joel

              Joel Brown
              215 Pine Hill Rd
              Wakefield RI 02879
              401-783-9399 - h
              401-742-5604 - c

              Message 6 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                Organizers,

                Here's a very tentative calendar based on people I've gotten information
                from. Typically, there'll be people sending Justin inscriptions that I'm not
                aware of until they're in, and I expect there are some surprises I haven't
                heard about yet.

                If races are in red it means they're in there slot from this season, but I
                haven't heard from them yet.

                Since the inscription deadline is Friday, I'm hoping it might be possible
                for us to have a more accurate calendar in time for the meeting.

                Message 7 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                  It would be good if I attached it, no?

                  Adam

                  on 12/12/07 7:42 AM, Adam Myerson at adam@... wrote:

                  > Organizers,
                  >
                  > Here's a very tentative calendar based on people I've gotten information from.
                  > Typically, there'll be people sending Justin inscriptions that I'm not aware
                  > of until they're in, and I expect there are some surprises I haven't heard
                  > about yet.
                  >
                  > If races are in red it means they're in there slot from this season, but I
                  > haven't heard from them yet.
                  >
                  > Since the inscription deadline is Friday, I'm hoping it might be possible for
                  > us to have a more accurate calendar in time for the meeting.
                  >
                  > Adam
                • robin morton
                  Message 8 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007

                    Hey Adam,

                    I thought we had confirmed the Mercer event with you.

                    Dates are unchanged from last year.

                    Robin Morton

                    g4 Productions LLC

                    908 832 6909 office

                    908 832 6839 fax

                    484 643 3534 mobile **  (PLEASE NOTE NEW NUMBER)

                    rmorton@...

                    www.g4events.com

                    Message 9 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                      Aren't those the same dates? November 15/16? Should the categories be C1?

                      For everyone, definitely let me know if there are mistakes in there!

                      Adam

                      on 12/12/07 7:49 AM, robin morton at bitmore@... wrote:

                      > Hey Adam,
                      >

                      > I thought we had confirmed the Mercer event with you.
                      >
                      > Dates are unchanged from last year.
                      >

                      > Robin Morton
                      >
                      > g4 Productions LLC
                      >
                      > 908 832 6909 office
                      >
                      > 908 832 6839 fax
                      >
                      > 484 643 3534 mobile ** (PLEASE NOTE NEW NUMBER)
                      >
                      > rmorton@...
                      >
                      > www.g4events.com
                      >

                      > _____

                    • robin morton

                        Message 11 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                          Yours were listed in green. It's the CO races the weekend before that are in
                          red, at least on the file I'm looking at!

                          I'll change the class, but are you sure you're in red? I know I'm up a
                          little earlier than normal today, so...

                          Adam

                          on 12/12/07 8:16 AM, robin morton at bitmore@... wrote:

                          > We asked for C1. Your dates are correct but it was listed in Red.
                          >
                          > I thought that meant we needed to confirm with you.

                          > Robin Morton
                          >
                          > g4 Productions LLC
                          >
                          > 908 832 6909 office
                          >
                          > 908 832 6839 fax
                          >
                          > 484 643 3534 mobile ** (PLEASE NOTE NEW NUMBER)
                          >
                          > rmorton@...
                          >
                          > www.g4events.com
                          >

                          > _____

                        • robin morton

                            on 12/12/07 8:16 AM, robin morton at bitmore@att. net wrote:

                            > We asked for C1. Your dates are correct but it was listed in Red.
                            >
                            > I thought that meant we needed to confirm with you.

                            > Robin Morton
                            >
                            > g4 Productions LLC
                            >
                            > 908 832 6909 office
                            >
                            > 908 832 6839 fax
                            >
                            > 484 643 3534 mobile ** (PLEASE NOTE NEW NUMBER)
                            >
                            > rmorton@g4events. com
                            >
                            > www.g4events. com
                            >

                            > _____

                          • mike2wheelsports
                            Message 13 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                              Adam,

                              USGP Louisville was asking for C1 Saturday and C2 on Sunday. Thanks!
                            • Rogers, Justin
                              Message 14 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007

                                Hello All,

                                Just a reminder, please get your inscription forms to me as soon as possible.

                                The deadline for me to get them to the UCI is Friday.

                                As the forms come in I will begin to post a list and keep you up to date on what I have received.

                                Thanks

                                Justin

                              • WongWongway@aol.com
                                Message 15 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                                  Hi Justin,

                                  Just Faxed you two dates for SoCalCross Prestige Series.

                                  11.08 Eco-Cross - Los Angeles  C2      second choice date:  10.18
                                  11.09 Dam Cross - Los Angeles C2     second choice date:  10.19

                                  Thank you!

                                  Dorothy Wong - Dot
                                  Series Director
                                  626.797.8950 land
                                  626.622.2595 cell

                                  In a message dated 12/12/2007 11:59:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, jrogers@... writes:

                                  Hello All,

                                  Just a reminder, please get your inscription forms to me as soon as possible.

                                  The deadline for me to get them to the UCI is Friday.

                                  As the forms come in I will begin to post a list and keep you up to date on what I have received.

                                  Thanks

                                  Justin

                                • Meehan, John
                                  Message 16 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                                    is an email version ok?

                                    ________________________________

                                    Message 17 of 25 , Dec 12, 2007
                                    • Rogers, Justin
                                      Message 18 of 25 , Dec 13, 2007

                                        Hello Everyone,

                                        I have attached the calendar Adam put together with a column noting the events that I have received paperwork for.

                                        If you have not submitted your paperwork please do so today. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

                                        Thanks,

                                        Justin

                                      • konacross@comcast.net

                                          Message 20 of 25 , Dec 13, 2007

                                            No problem,

                                            Just in case anyone else needs it as well, the forms attached.

                                            Justin

                                            justin please resend the form to me, I am on the road in KC and my computer has bit the dust.

                                            Message 21 of 25 , Dec 13, 2007

                                              Hi Justin,

                                                Matt Bodziony here from the NBX Grand prix,  sent over the 2 inscriptions for our weekend.  Sent them to your fax as well, not sure which form was needed.

                                              Thanks,

                                              Matt Bodziony

                                              401 632 5025

                                              Message 22 of 25 , Dec 13, 2007

                                                Matt,

                                                Thank you! I have received them

                                                Message 23 of 25 , Dec 13, 2007

                                                  Hi All,

                                                  The calendar is looking great, but I am sorry to announce that The Chainbiter in Farmington , CT will not be scheduling an event for 2008.  We have had a great run of races with a super following of racers.  We have managed to give back a race to the competitors that I am proud to have offered; and ‘back in the day’ would have gladly attended.  With the loss of our Saturday date, previously paired with the Northampton , MA race, I am unable to have a date that works with our venue.

                                                  I wish you all success with your races.  Maybe now I will be able to attend and race at some of your events.

                                                  Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays….Peace!

                                                  Jan Bolland Tanner

                                                  Message 24 of 25 , Dec 14, 2007

                                                    All,

                                                    I have attached the tentative 08-09 UCI cross calendar and have marked all events from which I have received paperwork.

                                                     I will be sending all forms to the UCI today at the close of business. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

                                                    Best regards,

                                                    Justin

                                                    Message 25 of 25 , Dec 14, 2007
                                                      Justin...we mistakenly sent paper work directly to Peter at the UCI almost 3 weeks ago... sorry.

                                                      Myles/Whitmore's Super cross Cup