Re: [USAICO] Comp'ing Elites

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007
      Oh, sorry... one more.  Someone I am paying travel money/start money to, I mean, they get comp'd... That just sort of makes sense.. I mean can you imagine registration "yes, we paid you to show up... where's your 30$"...

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 9, 2007
        We always comp Myerson in recognition of his contributions to the sport.

        Hollah