Re: [USAICO] Comp'ing Elites

    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007
      I know. That is why I said it that way. Adding your name was but a personal touch.
      Hugs and kisses.

      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007
        We have a policy of comp'ing  national champion competing in his or her category.    So sadly a masters champ racing elite doesn't cut it..

        Personally, I also realize that for me it's a haul for these guys to get here.. we try to get everyone something.  Some people came from far away, and we just couldn't get host housing, so we compd an entry. etc etc

        I am fairly sure adam is rigth, no entry fee for elite.. But what is an elite?? Just someone with a license, or someone with soem points on the table?  If I understood my guest correctly, they still have professionals without contract in Europe, and elite full blown pro's as well... I'm not sure if theydiffrentiate or not?

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 8, 2007
          Oh, sorry... one more.  Someone I am paying travel money/start money to, I mean, they get comp'd... That just sort of makes sense.. I mean can you imagine registration "yes, we paid you to show up... where's your 30$"...

          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 9, 2007
            We always comp Myerson in recognition of his contributions to the sport.

            Hollah