New UCI rules, Worcester Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      All,

      Attached are the new UCI rules for the 2004/2005 season.

      Update on Worcester; we've confirmed that Paul Boudreau, Stu Thorne, and Dan
      Tieger of ECV are going to take over the date. There will now a be a double
      weekend at Gloucester, with a Class 2 race on Saturday and a Class 1 on
      Sunday, both part of the Verge New England Championship Series, the US
      Cyclo-Cross National Racing Calendar, and the US GP of Cyclo-Cross series.

      Thanks to the ECV crew for saving the weekend.

      There is still a chance for a local race at Worcester on the same course but
      on a different weekend, so we'll keep people posted on progress there.

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482