Re: [USAICO] Conversion factor

  • sfarrell@usacycling.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 7:25 AM
      0.81
      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Adam Myerson <adam@...>

      Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:09:59
      To:USAICO <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [USAICO] Conversion factor

      Do any of you have the CHF to USD conversion factor for 2007 handy?

      Sorry for making you do my work for me...

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax
      499 12 63 29 Belgium
      adam@cycle-smart. <mailto:adam%40cycle-smart.com> com