Conversion factor

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2007
      Do any of you have the CHF to USD conversion factor for 2007 handy?

      Sorry for making you do my work for me...

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      President, Verge New England Championship Cyclo-Cross Series

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax
      499 12 63 29 Belgium
    • sfarrell@usacycling.org