Reco for suppliers of course fencing?

  • Doug D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2007
      Can anyone reco places to buy the logo course fencing I see in photos
      from big events - like where you see "SPONSOR" logo for as far as the
      eye can see?

      Thanks,
      Doug Dobrozsi
    • Jan Tanner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2007

        I am aware of World Cup Supply that does this kind of stuff.  A contact would be Brad Williams.  You can visit www.worldcupsupply.com to get the contact info.

        I know they are interested in getting involved with bike racing.

        Thanks,

        Jan Bolland Tanner