2007/2008 Financial Obligations

  • KJC
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
      Suzanne,

      I am in receipt of the 2008 Cyclo-Cross International Calendar Fee invoice, thank you.

      Before I submit payment to the UCI, please confirm that the 2007 Financial Obligations and Calendar Fees as posted on the UCI website as of 9 April 2007 are correct.

      On 19 October 2006, I received a letter and calendar registration packet from the UCI for the 2007/2008 Cyclo-Cross season.  A portion of the letter stated that "We remind you that the prize money scale for Men Elite has not changed and that you can refer to the 2006 Financial Obligations...", although the Financial Obligations that are posted on the website show a 100% increase in the Elite Men's prize money.  Please review all of the posted Financial Obligations and confirm and advise of the correct amounts.

      Regards,
      Kelly John Cline
      Philadelphia, PA
      Wissahickon Cross 21OCT2007

      Never miss an email again!
      Yahoo! Toolbar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9, 2007
        If the person(s) organizing the perspective world cup bid in rhode island this year could contact me off list, it would be greatly appreciated.  thanks!

        Myles Romanow
        Hampton Velo Club
        po BOX 310
        Southampton ny 11968