The World Cup Effect

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
      So.... any firm news on the World Cup yet? Is it indeed locked in for
      the Oct 7-8 weekend? Is it pairing up with Myles' C1 in NY on that
      weekend? Can we expect this to be worked out soon, or are we looking
      at possibly the springtime?

      Any news on this would be welcome, as we're trying to construct our
      Ohio Valley dates for next year w/ all the promoters.

      Thx,
      Mitch
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
        Yes. Myles really really really wants to know too.  Word up.

        Myles

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 12, 2007
          No updates or new information from my end. There was a commission meeting
          today in Belgium that I wasn't able to attend, so perhaps we'll have some
          news soon.

          Adam