Latest '07 schedule

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      Would somebody post the latest, greatest '07 UCI schedule post-Natz
      and USGP announcements/adjustments for me please? Didn't see Michigan
      on the last list, are they in for next year?

      Thanks a lot,
      Mitch
      BioWheels
    • Bill Marshall
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007

        All,

        Attached is the National Championship Schedule for 2007. We will be adding a single speed category but, I am not sure what day yet. We will be posting this schedule on www.kccrossnationals.com by February 1st 2007

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      • Rogers, Justin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007

          All,

          Please find the list of purposed UCI Cross events attached. If I missed something or you see any changes that need to be made please contact me directly.

          Thanks,

          Justin

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2007
            Justin,

            Other than Mercer/Louisville being swapped, were there any other changes to
            this?

            And does Chris Grealish know that he has to run a separate U23 race with
            it's own start, and that he can't have any other race on the course or mixed
            in with the 17-18 year old juniors? Chris is no longer on the list, so I'm
            not sure he was part of that conversation.

            Adam