2007-8 US UCI schedule as I know it.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      There are still a number of whisperings of new events, but this is the info
      I have going into our December 15th deadline for inscripting events.

      Contact info and final information will get updated after the inscriptions
      have been turned in.

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax