Re: [USAICO] Inscriptions reminder, meeting info

  • sovek@cox.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006
      i'd like to second that, especially for those that will be travelling very soon and away from any computers.

      chip
      ---------------------------------
      ---- Mitch Graham <mitch_biowheels@...> wrote:
      > Justin, could you do us a favor and post what inscriptions you have received - I wanted to make sure you got mine.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Mitch
      > BioWheels
      >
      > Adam Myerson <adam@...> wrote:
      > Organizers,
      >
      > Just a reminder your inscriptions are due to Justin by the 15th.
      >
      > Regarding our meeting, it looks like we'll have a room starting at 7 pm, in
      > the Westin. I will post info at the front desk, and e-mail out final
      > confirmation as soon as I get it.
      >
      > If you have items you would like included in the agenda, please submit them
      > ASAP. I don't plan to keep us there long, and I don't think we actually have
      > that much to discuss.
      >
      > Adam
      > --
      > Adam F. Myerson
      > President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      > Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      > Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee
      > Organizer, Cycle-Smart International Cyclo-Cross
      >
      > 32 Ditson St., #5
      > Dorchester, MA 02122
      > (413) 204-3202 Mobile
      > (617) 288-1460 Office
      > (512) 681-7043 Fax
      > 499 12 63 29 Belgium
      > adam@...
      > http://cycle-smart.com
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on Yahoo! Answers.
    • Rogers, Justin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2006

        Hello All,

        I am working on the spreadsheet right now with all of the inscriptions I have received. I currently have received 24 inscription forms and I know of several more on the way.

        Thanks

        Justin

        Adam Myerson <adam@cycle-smart. com> wrote:

        Organizers,

        Just a reminder your inscriptions are due to Justin by the 15th.

        Regarding our meeting, it looks like we'll have a room starting at 7 pm, in
        the Westin. I will post info at the front desk, and e-mail out final
        confirmation as soon as I get it.

        If you have items you would like included in the agenda, please submit them
        ASAP. I don't plan to keep us there long, and I don't think we actually have
        that much to discuss.

        President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
        Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
        Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee

        Dorchester , MA 02122
        (413) 204-3202 Mobile