Future nationals date

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      More commission info to come, but I know everyone's been waiting for this.

      As long as our nationals date doesn't conflict with a World Cup, we're
      alright where we are. Right now, that's week 50 next year, so we're all set.
      There is no World Cup that weekend.

      The commission realizes that it's good for US nationals to be earlier so the
      US riders can go to Europe after.

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee

      (617) 288-1460 Office
      (512) 681-7043 Fax