Re: [USAICO] Schedule as I know it

  • sovek
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
      adam/anyone,

      any idea of the locations for 07's USGP or possibly date confirmation?

      if i have to go up against it i'd like to know some options.

      chip
      Capital Cross/Reston, VA

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
        Hi everyone. I have posted an updated schedule as of this afternoon
        in the Yahoo Groups page. Please take a look and let me or Adam know
        if there are any mistakes or changes.