Schedule as I know it

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2006
      As of this morning, attached is what I know.

      Still flexible is NY/VT weekends.

      Note the USGP is denoted only by dates, not by cities or venues, until those
      things are announced.

      For those who haven't contacted me yet and don't see yourself on there,
      please let me know.

      I'm still waiting for the word from the UCI on what we're required to do (or
      not) for a nationals date. 2007-8 was the year we were supposed to be
      required to go to the January date, but that was put on hold when it looked
      like we all might go to December. Now that that's been rejected, I'm waiting
      for confirmation of what's expected of us. Neither Justin nor myself
      actually know right now.

      I have a commission meeting next Tuesday, so I'll have some more news for
      everyone then.

      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.: Solutions for Cycling
      Member, UCI Cyclo-Cross Commission
      Member, AIOC-Cross Management Committee

      (617) 288-1460 Office
    • sovek
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 4, 2006
        adam/anyone,

        any idea of the locations for 07's USGP or possibly date confirmation?

        if i have to go up against it i'd like to know some options.

        chip
        Capital Cross/Reston, VA

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2006
          Hi everyone. I have posted an updated schedule as of this afternoon
          in the Yahoo Groups page. Please take a look and let me or Adam know
          if there are any mistakes or changes.