Re: [USAICO] 2007-08 UCI Cyclo-cross Inscription

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
      At $635.80, that is almost a 300% increase. Hopefully I am missing something in translation.
      What is the Men's payout scale? I just see a scale for Women. Are Women going to be paid the same for C1 & C2?
      Mike Hebe
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
        Last I heard women were paid one level across the board. Of course, some people take it upon themselves to improve upon that a wee bit.

        Myles

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
          Yeah, I was a little taken aback by the more than double increase in the inscription fees.  I'd like to know why myself and where it's going.

          There's no change to the men's payouts this year.  But the women did increase quite substantially, which is fine by me considering most races in the U.S. already pay that much to the women if not more.

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
          From: mhebe@...
          Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:47:42 -0500

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
            Per PVDA's letter, "We remind you that the prize
            money scale for Men Elite has not changed...."

            I see the fees are in EUROs as opposed to Swiss
            Francs. Hebe, how did you get to $635.80?

            It would be nice if we could have a better feel (from
            the UCI or USAC?) for the overall cost of the fees and
            payouts before committing, especially for those
            considering moving to a C1. The conversion rate is
            not set until AFTER we submit our inscriptions, right?

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 31, 2006
              500 Euro = $635.
              At the bottom of the Prizelist PDF the calendar fees are listed as 950 & 500 Euro respectively for C1 & C2.

              (http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta)