Re: prize lists again

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
      I'm curious if we're the only ones to not have recieved a UCI invoice
      yet for our Oct. 10th event? Should I contact anyone, or sit tight?

      Thanks,
      Mitch Graham
      Bio-Wheels

      --- In USAICO@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hebe" <mhebe@e...> wrote:
      > What is the deal with the auto upgrade of all Cat 2 races to Cat 1?
      Adam,
      > any insight on if this reversable? Meaning, for those of us who were
      > comfortable with doing a Cat 2 race (old dollar committment), are
      we stuck
      > to the new Cat 1 level?
      > If so, I will say bye-bye UCI.
      > Hebe

      I had
      > from
      > > the UCI was only in Euro.
      > >
      > > I'll work on putting the new numbers in tomorrow and convert
      everything
      > from
      > > CHF to USD.
      > >
      > > How about that Calendar fee for the Class 1 races? Whew.
      > >
      > > Adam
      > >

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • David Eastwood
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 23, 2004
        Mitch Graham wrote:

        > I'm curious if we're the only ones to not have recieved a UCI invoice
        > yet for our Oct. 10th event? Should I contact anyone, or sit tight?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Mitch Graham
        > Bio-Wheels
        >
        > --- In USAICO@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hebe" <mhebe@e...> wrote:
        > > What is the deal with the auto upgrade of all Cat 2 races to Cat 1?
        > Adam,
        > > any insight on if this reversable? Meaning, for those of us who were
        > > comfortable with doing a Cat 2 race (old dollar committment), are
        > we stuck
        > > to the new Cat 1 level?
        > > If so, I will say bye-bye UCI.
        > > Hebe

        I received my UCI bill roughly one month ago. I would contact someone
        just in case.
        Dave Eastwood
        Reno
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 24, 2004
          Matt Murphy's on this list, but I would suggest you contact him directly
          ASAP, Mitch.

          Adam