Re: [USAICO] calendar

  • Brian Hludzinski
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
      Hello Shawn,

      I submitted a request for a UCI CX race in March with
      Justin and have followed w/o any response. I do not
      see my date on this calendar. The race date requested
      was Sunday 10/29/06.

      I can forward my original email and request. Can you
      look into it and let me know what you find out ?

      Thank you,
      Brian Hludzinski
      BoudlerRacing.com
      303.981.7342

      --- "Farrell, Shawn" <sfarrell@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone, please take a look at this calendar,
      > which I put together
      > from what I got online via the UCI. I have included
      > commissaire
      > information when I know it. Those shaded in yellow
      > have confirmed.
      > Please let me know if you are an organizer of one of
      > these events and
      > there is anything wrong there. Thanks.
      >

      > I will be working on commissaire appointments, so
      > any off the record
      > requests you wish to make should be made to me
      > privately soon. Thanks.
      > As you will see, when the UCI appointed a
      > commissaire for one event on a
      > weekend, I assigned the same person to the other
      > that weekend in the
      > same area just as we did last year. Remember that
      > even for the C2 races,
      > the chief commissaire must be a UCI international
      > commissaire certified
      > in CX.
      >

      > Adam or someone, if you could add the best organizer
      > contact or send me
      > another spreadsheet that has them, I could add them
      > to this one. Thanks
      >

      > Shawn
      >
      > sfarrell@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Farrell, Shawn
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
        I believe that march may be considered a different CX season with the UCI. I thought the season ended with the World Championships, which is always in February sometime. I will confer with Justin. I did not see any other races on the UCI calendar.

        Shawn

        ________________________________

        I submitted a request for a UCI CX race in March with
        Justin and have followed w/o any response. I do not
        see my date on this calendar. The race date requested
        was Sunday 10/29/06.

        I can forward my original email and request. Can you
        look into it and let me know what you find out ?

        Thank you,
        Brian Hludzinski
        BoudlerRacing.com
        303.981.7342

        --- "Farrell, Shawn" <sfarrell@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone, please take a look at this calendar,
        > which I put together
        > from what I got online via the UCI. I have included
        > commissaire
        > information when I know it. Those shaded in yellow
        > have confirmed.
        > Please let me know if you are an organizer of one of
        > these events and
        > there is anything wrong there. Thanks.
        >

        > I will be working on commissaire appointments, so
        > any off the record
        > requests you wish to make should be made to me
        > privately soon. Thanks.
        > As you will see, when the UCI appointed a
        > commissaire for one event on a
        > weekend, I assigned the same person to the other
        > that weekend in the
        > same area just as we did last year. Remember that
        > even for the C2 races,
        > the chief commissaire must be a UCI international
        > commissaire certified
        > in CX.
        >

        > Adam or someone, if you could add the best organizer
        > contact or send me
        > another spreadsheet that has them, I could add them
        > to this one. Thanks
        >

        > Shawn
        >
        > sfarrell@...

      • Farrell, Shawn
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 21, 2006
          I got that off of the UCI calendar. I noticed that all but two of the races are just elite men and elite women. There was one race that included U23 men and your race with had the junior box checked.

          ________________________________

          I am the promoter of the USGP Foothills Cup, Longmont, CO, Nov. 4th. The spreadsheet shows me putting on Elite Men, Elite Women, Junior races. I only wanted to put on Elite Men and Elite Women under UCI regulations as the rest of the USGP races. I don't think I put juniors on my inscription form, but maybe I screwed up. So, if I need to do something to make my race only Elite men and women then let me know.

          Rus

          --
          *****************************
          Russell A. Kappius

[...]

        • sovek
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
            shawn,

            i've copied the text from my 3rd email response way back in march. i
            have been trying to get my date corrected since then and have gotten,
            absolutely no response! the date screw-up happened on the UCI listing
            only, my original paperwork and all other pre-planning has had it listed
            correctly - i do not know why or how this happened but it MUST be
            fixed. please see below.

            it was suggested to me to submit a date change request, but it wasn't my
            fault to begin with and the only place that it is wrong is on the UCI
            calendar.

            chip
            capital cross classic/MAC series race
            --------------------------------------

            justin,

            would you please send a reminder email to the UCI/peter reminding him to
            fix the incorrect date listing for my race.

            the correct listing should be;

            Capital Cross Classic - UCI-C2
            *December 3, 2006*
            Reston, Virginia-USA

            what is currently listed is wrong.

            thanks,
            chip sovek

            Farrell, Shawn wrote:

            > Hi everyone, please take a look at this calendar, which I put together
            > from what I got online via the UCI. I have included commissaire
            > information when I know it. Those shaded in yellow have confirmed.
            > Please let me know if you are an organizer of one of these events and
            > there is anything wrong there. Thanks.
            >

            > I will be working on commissaire appointments, so any off the record
            > requests you wish to make should be made to me privately soon. Thanks.
            > As you will see, when the UCI appointed a commissaire for one event on
            > a weekend, I assigned the same person to the other that weekend in the
            > same area just as we did last year. Remember that even for the C2
            > races, the chief commissaire must be a UCI international commissaire
            > certified in CX.
            >

            > Adam or someone, if you could add the best organizer contact or send
            > me another spreadsheet that has them, I could add them to this one.
            > Thanks
            >

            > Shawn
            >
            > sfarrell@...

          • Farrell, Shawn
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
              Thanks. I will get with Justin on Monday and we will sort it out. I will change my calendar to reflect that date.

              ________________________________

              Farrell, Shawn wrote:

              > Hi everyone, please take a look at this calendar, which I put together
              > from what I got online via the UCI. I have included commissaire
              > information when I know it. Those shaded in yellow have confirmed.
              > Please let me know if you are an organizer of one of these events and
              > there is anything wrong there. Thanks.
              >

              > I will be working on commissaire appointments, so any off the record
              > requests you wish to make should be made to me privately soon. Thanks.
              > As you will see, when the UCI appointed a commissaire for one event on
              > a weekend, I assigned the same person to the other that weekend in the
              > same area just as we did last year. Remember that even for the C2
              > races, the chief commissaire must be a UCI international commissaire
              > certified in CX.
              >

              > Adam or someone, if you could add the best organizer contact or send
              > me another spreadsheet that has them, I could add them to this one.
              > Thanks
              >

              > Shawn
              >
              > sfarrell@...

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Rogers, Justin
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
                Chip,

                I just recieved a response from Peter V. saying he will make the change.

                You should see it on the UCI calendar this week.

                Thanks,

                Justin

                Thanks. I will get with Justin on Monday and we will sort it out. I will change my calendar to reflect that date.

                _____

                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 22, 2006
                  Shawn,

                  Just in case Brian didn't clarify this for you off-list, I wanted to make
                  sure it was clear that he wasn't saying his race was in March; he was saying
                  that he submitted his inscription last March, for a race on 10/29/06.

                  Adam

                • sovek
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 23, 2006
                    thank you!

                    --------------------------------------

                    Rogers, Justin wrote:

                    > Chip,
                    >
                    > I just recieved a response from Peter V. saying he will make the change.
                    >
                    > You should see it on the UCI calendar this week.
                    >
                    > Thanks,
                    >
                    > Justin

                  • Farrell, Shawn
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 24, 2006
                      Yes, I got that. Thanks. Will confirm with Justin today