RE: [USAICO] First Time Event Tech Guide-per the UCI

  • Rogers, Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 10, 2006
      Rus,

      This looks great! I am sending it over to the UCI today.

      Thank you for doing this, I know it seems like a couple of unnecessary hoops to jump through.

      Best regards,

      Justin Rogers

      National Events Director

      USA Cycling, Inc.

      One Olympic Plaza

      Colorado Springs, CO 80909

      Phone: 719-866-3266

      Fax: 719-866-4628

      This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2006

        Justin

        Can you update and issue the current USA UCI cross schedule to this list and possibly post it on the USA cycling web site?  I’m not sure but I think there have been some changes to the schedule that was posted back at the beginning of the year.

        Thanks in advance

        --