Women/Masters prize list

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2004
      All,

      Some of you have asked about what we're going to pay the women, since the
      UCI prize minimum is a joke.

      Worcester will still pay equal prize money to the women. But for the NE
      Series (and I believe the Mid-A races stick to this as well), we don't go
      below approximately 50% of the men for the women's race.

      We've also tied the Masters prize list to the juniors.

      Attached is the breakdown we'll be using for the NECCS, and might be
      helpful.

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      Solutions for Cycling