2006 Conversion Rate

  • kjc
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
      FYI - The 2006 Conversion Rate has been posted on the
      UCI website:

      http://www.uci.ch/modello.asp?1stLevelID=R&level1=0&level2=0&idnews=1662

      http://mail.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
        Hi gang. I've done the rate exchange already and have posted it as
        an Excel file in the Yahoo Groups home page. If you want to see it
        but can't get to this page then e-mail me and I'll send along.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
          Alan,
          Can you send the file to me at the following address, mhebe@...

          > Hi gang. I've done the rate exchange already and have posted it as
          > an Excel file in the Yahoo Groups home page. If you want to see it
          > but can't get to this page then e-mail me and I'll send along.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Alan
          >
          > --- In USAICO@yahoogroups.com, kjc <kc2738@y...> wrote:
          >>
          >> FYI - The 2006 Conversion Rate has been posted on the
          >> UCI website:
          >>
          >> http://www.uci.ch/modello.asp?
          > 1stLevelID=R&level1=0&level2=0&idnews=1662

          >> http://mail.yahoo.com
          >>

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • kjc
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2006
            Alan,

            I disagree with your posting of the payouts. You are
            not considering the costs involved. Please see group
            message #414. I also posted a file on the Yahoo Group
            site of what I believe to be the actual "required"
            payout.

            Kelly

            http://mail.yahoo.com