Re: [USAICO] 2006 UCI Financial Obligations

  • kjc
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
      Mitch,

      The "Calendar Fee" that we pay to the UCI is made up
      of three components (see page 2 of the 2006 Financial
      Obligations):

      We'll use a C2 race as an example.

      1) The UCI Fee - 203 CHF
      2) The Organisers Contribution to CFAD - 11 CHF
      3) The Riders Contribution to CFAD - 48 CHF

      Total Calendar Fee - 262 CHF

      Per the UCI (see the bottom of page 13 of the 2006
      Financial Obligations), "The rider's contribution to
      the Council for the Fight Against Doping (CFAD) of 2%
      is included in the Prize Money. It should be deducted
      from the Prize Money paid to the riders."

      The total payout for the Men in a C2 is 2532 CHF. If
      you deduct 2% of 2532 CHF, it's roughly 48 CHF and is
      to be used to pay part of your calendar fee.

      Make sense?

      Kelly Cline
      Wissahickon Cross

      http://mail.yahoo.com