Inscription confirmation

  • brianburgess3593
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
      Matt, would you mind posting a list confirming the inscriptions you
      received, or replying to us individually? Our's (Beacon CX on 11/20
      in NJ) went out 1/4/2004.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004
        Matt

        As long as your taking request can we have a list of all the UCI races and
        dates that you have so far?

        Thanks

        Tom McDaniel
        Wooden Wheels Racing

        PS.... Anymore info on the status of MTB at cross races?

        Matt, would you mind posting a list confirming the inscriptions you
        received, or replying to us individually? Our's (Beacon CX on 11/20
        in NJ) went out 1/4/2004.

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Murphy, Matt
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2004

          Ladies & Gentlemen-

          As requested, here is the summary of the inscription forms received so far.  It looks like we will be up to as many as 27 races and ten Cat 2 events!  Thanks for everyone’s hard work on short notice.

          Also, the answer on the use of mountain bikes at CX races is that THEY ARE OK in non-UCI category races until January 1, 2007, at which point all bicycles & equipment used in USAC races must be UCI compliant.  This is the revision to the USCF rule 1J1(e).  According to the USCF Board of Trustees, they agreed we needed to eventually get to UCI compliance, but wanted to give riders and the industry enough notice that they can be ready when the time comes.

          Thanks again -

          Matt Murphy

          1 Olympic Plaza

          Colorado Springs, CO 80909