Gloucester 2006

  • boudreau.p@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2005
      All,

      We are currently in conversations with the City to secure our venue for the USGP races in Gloucester. While we still haven't finalized a weekend, one thing has become obvious: the City is very concerned about the potential for another race with snow. While it made for epic racing, due to the grass damage the City has taken a less favorable view and is now pushing us for a change in dates. The middle of October is their preference.

      I am doing my best to get this resolved in the next day or two.

      -paul
      Paul Boudreau
      Race Director
      Gran Prix of Gloucester