Re: Cross Summary Letter

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi Matt,
      Earlier today I faxed to you our inscription form for a Bio Wheels
      event - we are looking at securing the Sunday Oct. 10th date for a C3
      event in Cincinnati. There does appear to be a C3 race in Portland
      on same day, but in looking at the current schedule it seems that
      conflict is inevitable at some point. I spoke with Robert this
      afternoon in regards to his Michigan race the previous weekend, and
      we felt like it would be possible to at some point combine our events
      on the same weekend for UCI travelers. There is an approximate 5 1/2
      hour drive between Detroit and Cincinnati (doing the speed limit).
      Any thoughts (anyone) on the likelyhood that racers would be
      interested in doing the double with that amount of driving between
      events on the weekend?

      Mitch Graham
      Bio Wheels

      --- In USAICO@yahoogroups.com, "Murphy, Matt" <mmurphy@u...> wrote:
      > Adam's interpretation of the situation is correct on all counts.
      If you

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
        That is a pretty damn long commute between races. My $.02 only.
        Hebe
        Saturn Classic promoter

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
          > From: "Mike Hebe" <mhebe@...>
          > Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:58:10 -0500
          > To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
          > Subject: Re: [USAICO] Re: Cross Summary Letter
          >
          > That is a pretty damn long commute between races. My $.02 only.
          > Hebe
          > Saturn Classic promoter

          Only by our east coast drive standards.

          Hebe, Kuhn didn't send in his inscription. I'm e-mailing him, but any chance
          you can ride him, too?