Nationals meeting

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 4, 2003
      All,

      Matt Murphy and I are trying to schedule a UCI promoters meeting at
      nationals.

      How many of you will be there? And would you prefer a Friday or Saturday
      evening meeting?

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482
      Northampton, MA 01061
      617.776.1833 Home Office
      413.204.3202 Mobile
      413.587.3133 Northampton Office
      512.681.7043 Fax
      adam@...
      http://www.cycle-smart.com
      http://www.necyclocross.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 9, 2008
        Hi everyone. Just wanted to determine how and what we are doing for
        remote access for the meeting on Friday. I can set up a dial-in real
        easy if that is still an option.