RE: [USAICO] Cross Summary Letter

  • Murphy, Matt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004

      Adam’s interpretation of the situation is correct on all counts.  If you feel the need to run a separate u23 race, expect to pay the prize list, but USAC and the UCI are not requiring the u23 riders to race alone.  I’d also encourage you all to please separate the Juniors from the Masters, but either way – the Junior prize list must be paid.

      Thanks very much to everyone who sent their inscription forms!  If you are not one of these people, today is the deadline!

      Cheers-

      Matt Murphy

      1 Olympic Plaza

      Colorado Springs, CO 80909

      p: 719.866.3376

      f: 719.866.4628

      w: www.usacycling.org

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
        Good Day Matt,

        I have just faxed my inscription form for the W.E. Stedman Grand Prix of Cross.  Let me know if you need any additional information.

        Take care,
        Joel

        Joel D. Brown
        METHOD Athlete Development
        1110 South Rd
        Wakefield, 02879
        (401) 874-5634 - Office
        (401) 742-5604 - Mobile
        (401) 783-0542 - Fax

        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
          Hi Matt,
          Earlier today I faxed to you our inscription form for a Bio Wheels
          event - we are looking at securing the Sunday Oct. 10th date for a C3
          event in Cincinnati. There does appear to be a C3 race in Portland
          on same day, but in looking at the current schedule it seems that
          conflict is inevitable at some point. I spoke with Robert this
          afternoon in regards to his Michigan race the previous weekend, and
          we felt like it would be possible to at some point combine our events
          on the same weekend for UCI travelers. There is an approximate 5 1/2
          hour drive between Detroit and Cincinnati (doing the speed limit).
          Any thoughts (anyone) on the likelyhood that racers would be
          interested in doing the double with that amount of driving between
          events on the weekend?

          Mitch Graham
          Bio Wheels

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
            That is a pretty damn long commute between races. My $.02 only.
            Hebe
            Saturn Classic promoter

            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 5, 2004
              > From: "Mike Hebe" <mhebe@...>
              > Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 21:58:10 -0500
              > To: <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
              > Subject: Re: [USAICO] Re: Cross Summary Letter
              >
              > That is a pretty damn long commute between races. My $.02 only.
              > Hebe
              > Saturn Classic promoter

              Only by our east coast drive standards.

              Hebe, Kuhn didn't send in his inscription. I'm e-mailing him, but any chance
              you can ride him, too?