RE: [USAICO] Adam the star

  • Brad Ross
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
      Adam,

      I just read that you are a movie star. I'll start popping the corn.

      Brad Ross
      Race Director
      Cascade Cycling Classic
      Portland Twilight Criterium
      Cross Crusade Cyclocross Series
      mobile 503.806.6943

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
        I am still trying to recover from the shoulder hair shot.

        Good stuff.

        Sabine

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
          Adam,
          Bigfoot called, he wants his fur back.

          jb

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
            I was born in the wrong decade, what can I say?

            I actually sat for 3 hours at the tattoo studio last week getting the
            outline done for a chest piece. It's going to be sad when all the hair grows
            back and I can't actually see it.

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 21, 2005
              Yet again, I have the solution.

              Myles Romanow