CX forms

  • Farrell, Shawn
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 10:36 AM

      Hi everyone, I just joined the email list. Here are the most current forms from the UCI website. They may change again as they were listed as 2004/2005 on them originally, but hopefully they will be pretty close. By looking at the commissaires report form, you can help avoid getting negative marks for easy fixes that you might not have known about. I fill out a lot of these forms, so I will be happy to interpret if you need it.

      Shawn Farrell

      USA Cycling

      Technical Director