Re: [USAICO] Conversion Rate

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2005
      I was looking at these and found something that could make my life a
      nightmare......

      For those cross races that are BEFORE October 1st, it doesn't say when our
      calendar fee is due? Does anyone know?

      From: Adam Hodges Myerson <adam@...>
      To: USAICO <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [USAICO] Conversion Rate
      Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 08:00:27 -0500

      http://uci.ch/modello.asp?1stLevelID=R&level1=0&level2=0&idnews=1662

      Scroll to the very bottom for 2005 financial obligations and exchange rates.

      Adam