Worlds meeting

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2005

      Brian Furness from the AIOC-Cross organizing committee asked me how many US
      organizers are planning to attend the meeting at worlds.

      If you're going to be at the meeting, can you let me know?

      If you need the info on the meeting, let me know that, too!

      Adam F. Hodges Myerson
      President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.
      Solutions for Cycling
      PO Box 1482
      Northampton, MA 01061
      617.776.1833 Office
      413.204.3202 Mobile
      512.681.7043 Fax
      http://www.teamnerac.com
      http://necyclocross.com
      http://eastcoastcross.com
    • Bill Marshall
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
        Adam,

        I will not be attending the meeting. If you do have information to pass
        along that would be great. Thanks.

        Bill Marshall
        President
        KLM Marketing Solutions
        12903 Slater Street
        Overland Park, KS 66213
        (913) 385-9466 #2 (w)
        (913) 638-2166 (c)
        www.klmmarketingsolutions.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
          What I meant was, if you were going to the meeting, and needed the info and
          didn't get it, I'd pass it on.

          But here it is, attached. Once the UCI schedule is accepted, all of you who
          are new promoters will start to get mail from AIOC and will get invited to
          next year's meeting. This year, they actually sent the invite via e-mail for
          the first time.

          Adam

          on 1/16/05 9:18 AM, Bill Marshall at bmarshall@...
          wrote:

          > Adam,
          >
          > I will not be attending the meeting. If you do have information to pass
          > along that would be great. Thanks.
          >
          > Bill Marshall
          > President
          > KLM Marketing Solutions
          > 12903 Slater Street
          > Overland Park, KS 66213
          > (913) 385-9466 #2 (w)
          > (913) 638-2166 (c)
          > www.klmmarketingsolutions.com

        • Brad Ross
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2005
            Adam,

            I'll be at the worlds, and can probably attend the meeting.

            Brad Ross
            Race Director
            Cascade Cycling Classic
            Cross Crusade Cyclocross Series
            mobile 503.806.6943

            Brian Furness from the AIOC-Cross organizing committee asked me how many
            US
            organizers are planning to attend the meeting at worlds.

            If you're going to be at the meeting, can you let me know?

            If you need the info on the meeting, let me know that, too!

            Adam F. Hodges Myerson
            President, Cycle-Smart, Inc.
            Solutions for Cycling
            PO Box 1482
            Northampton, MA 01061
            617.776.1833 Office
            413.204.3202 Mobile
            512.681.7043 Fax
            http://www.teamnerac.com
            http://necyclocross.com
            http://eastcoastcross.com

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Potestio Architect
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 18, 2005
              Provided I am able to stand after re-convening with our Belgian Super Fan
              friends, I will be too.

              Rick Potestio
              > I'll be at the worlds, and can probably attend the meeting.
              >
              > Brad Ross
              > Race Director
              > Cascade Cycling Classic
              > Cross Crusade Cyclocross Series
              > mobile 503.806.6943

            • Brad Ross
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 18, 2005
                Rick,

                So basically what you're saying is "no, I won't be attending"