RE: [USAICO] Re: Cyclo-cross summit date options

  • Rice, Micah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2013

      Thanks for the input Myles.  We actually did have this meeting in Louisville this last year—sorry you missed it.

      If you like, I can make it very easy for you and release you of your burden of having to pay the fee and attend the meeting.  Just give me the word and I will be happy to ask the UCI to remove you from the calendar.

      Cheers,

      Micah Rice

      Vice President of National Events

      Colorado Springs, CO  80919