standardization for flyover dimensions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hi everyone.  After reading notes from the recent meeting in Louisville, I was reminded that it's probably a good time now to start discussing putting together some type of specification for flyovers.  I'm thinking the best course of action is to ask for specs from each of the promoter's here that has a flyover so that we can compare and try to come up with a best set of dimensions so we can not only adjust the ones we have now but have better ones in the future.  Personally, this will come in handy for me as I have to make modifications to the one I use (not for my UCI race but another regional event I promote).