Re: [USAICO] 2012-13 calendar

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Hi All - I'll be sending out confirmation emails to everyone on what has been approved by UCI. I'm currently traveling on site visits for 14/15 CX Nationals, so everybody's emails will be sent over the course of the next few days. Everybody will have received a confirmation email by the end of the week.
      Thanks, everyone!
      -Kelli
      Kelli Lusk, National Events Director, USA Cycling

      From: Alan <Alan_Atwood@...>
      Sender: "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:28:56 -0800
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>