2012-13 calendar

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
      Anyone seen a calendar of races yet?

    • Lusk, Kelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2012
        Hi All - I'll be sending out confirmation emails to everyone on what has been approved by UCI. I'm currently traveling on site visits for 14/15 CX Nationals, so everybody's emails will be sent over the course of the next few days. Everybody will have received a confirmation email by the end of the week.
        Thanks, everyone!
        -Kelli
        Kelli Lusk, National Events Director, USA Cycling

        From: Alan <Alan_Atwood@...>
        Sender: "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 10:28:56 -0800
        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com<USAICO@yahoogroups.com>