Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [USAICO] Digest Number 322

Expand Messages
  • Dorothy Wong
    I ll be there all week racing and supporting my Junior and U23 riders ; ) ... I ll be there all week racing and supporting my Junior and U23 riders ; ) On Thu,
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
    • 0 Attachment
      I'll be there all week racing and supporting my Junior and U23 riders ; )

      On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:25 AM, <USAICO@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Messages In This Digest (8 Messages)

      Messages

      1a.

      Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "CrossVegas" brook.watts@...   bikemundo

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 am (PST)



      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Watts
      brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      303.684-9170 office
      303.907.3133 cell
      www.crossvegas.com
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

      1b.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "Alan Atwood" Alan_Atwood@...   alan_atwood

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:21 am (PST)




      Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past. Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.
      Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?
      Thanks,Alan

      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?
      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?
      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Wattsbrook.watts@crossvegas.com303.684-9170 office303.907.3133 cellwww.crossvegas.comWednesday Sept. 19, 2012

      1c.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "Lusk, Kelli" klusk@...   kelli.lusk

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:33 am (PST)



      Alan et al -
      The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration. I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

      -Kelli

      Kelli Lusk
      National Events Director
      USA Cycling
      210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      Colorado Springs, CO 80919
      phone: 719.434.4285
      cell: 719.229.8568
      fax: 719.434.4385
      klusk@usacycling.org<mailto:klusk@usacycling.org>
      www.usacycling.org<http://www.usacycling.org>

      Follow us! Twitter<http://twitter.com/usacycling> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/USA-Cycling/81868581333> You Tube<http://www.youtube.com/user/USACyclingOrg>

      [cid:image001.jpg@01CCBFBB.18AF4130]

      NOTICE: This message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.


      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Atwood
      Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 08:21
      To: United States of America International Cyclocross Organizers
      Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?


      Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past. Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.

      Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?

      Thanks,
      Alan
      ________________________________
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?


      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees



      Brook Watts
      brook.watts@crossvegas.com<mailto:brook.watts@crossvegas.com>
      303.684-9170 office
      303.907.3133 cell
      www.crossvegas.com<http://www.crossvegas.com>
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012



      1d.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "kjc" kc2738@...   kc2738

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:52 am (PST)



      Kelli,
       
      Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration? 
       
      Kelly Cline
      Mid Atlantic Cross

      From: "Lusk, Kelli" <klusk@usacycling.org>
      To: "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:32 AM
      Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

       
      Alan et al –
      The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.
       
      -Kelli
       
      Kelli Lusk
      National Events Director
      USA Cycling
      210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      Colorado Springs, CO 80919
      phone:  719.434.4285
      cell:  719.229.8568
      fax:  719.434.4385
      klusk@usacycling.org
      www.usacycling.org
       
      Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube
       
       
      NOTICE: This message contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
       
       
      From:USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Atwood
      Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 08:21
      To: United States of America International Cyclocross Organizers
      Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
       
       
      Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past.  Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.  
       
      Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?
       
      Thanks,
      Alan
      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

       
      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?  
       
      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?
       
      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees
       
       

      Brook Watts
      brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      303.684-9170 office
      303.907.3133 cell
      www.crossvegas.com
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
       
       
      1e.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "ChicagoCrossCup" chicagocrosscup@...   scottcolbury

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:16 am (PST)



      Sounds like a great idea. I will be at CX Nats and racing too!
      jason knauff

      On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 9:15 AM, CrossVegas <brook.watts@crossvegas.com>wrote:

      > **
      >
      >
      > Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that
      > will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?
      >
      > Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?
      >
      > I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating
      > a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take
      > notes and share after to non-attendees
      >
      >
      >
      > Brook Watts
      > brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      > 303.684-9170 office
      > 303.907.3133 cell
      > www.crossvegas.com
      > Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
      >
      >
      >
      1f.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "Dwayne Letterman" dwayneletterman@...   dwayneletterman

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:03 am (PST)



      I didn't get mine in in time, so I may not have a race next year. Kelli is
      going to send it in anyway after Janaury 1st.When I realized it was past
      the time that we did it last year, I found the date on website. It's a
      shame if I don't get it, I was going to add Elite Juniors. As for the
      meeting, I can attend as long as it doesn't conflict with the varsity
      coaches meeting, or my race.

      Dwayne

      On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, kjc <kc2738@yahoo.com> wrote:

      > Kelli,
      >
      > Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for
      > consideration?
      >
      > Kelly Cline
      > Mid Atlantic Cross
      >
      > *From:* "Lusk, Kelli" <klusk@usacycling.org>
      > *To:* "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      > *Sent:* Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:32 AM
      >
      > *Subject:* RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Alan et al –
      > The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration. I will most
      > likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the
      > calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized
      > until after Nationals.
      >
      > -Kelli
      >
      > Kelli Lusk
      > National Events Director
      > USA Cycling
      > 210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      > Colorado Springs, CO 80919
      > *phone*: 719.434.4285
      > *cell:* 719.229.8568
      > *fax*: 719.434.4385
      > klusk@usacycling.org
      > www.usacycling.org
      >
      > Follow us! Twitter <http://twitter.com/usacycling> Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/USA-Cycling/81868581333>
      > You Tube <http://www.youtube.com/user/USACyclingOrg>
      >
      > [image: Description: USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small]
      >
      > NOTICE: This message contains confidential information. If you are not
      > the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise
      > make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete
      > this e-mail from your system.
      >
      >
      > *From:* USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] *On
      > Behalf Of *Alan Atwood
      > *Sent:* Wednesday, December 21, 2011 08:21
      > *To:* United States of America International Cyclocross Organizers
      > *Subject:* RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past. Would you be able
      > to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to
      > Madison.
      >
      > Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this
      > meeting is held?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Alan
      > To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      > From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      > Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      > Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that
      > will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?
      >
      > Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?
      >
      > I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that
      > creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone
      > to take notes and share after to non-attendees
      >
      >
      >
      > Brook Watts
      > brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      > 303.684-9170 office
      > 303.907.3133 cell
      > www.crossvegas.com
      > Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
      >
      >
      >
      >
      >

      --
      Tri Cities Road Club:
      http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
      Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
      http://www.msgcross.com
      1g.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "CrossVegas" brook.watts@...   bikemundo

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am (PST)



      Tentatively, how does Friday evening, say 5 or 5:30 sound? We can wrap up so people can do dinner or prep for Saturday races

      I'll look into a space.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Dwayne Letterman <dwayneletterman@gmail.com> wrote:

      > I didn't get mine in in time, so I may not have a race next year. Kelli is going to send it in anyway after Janaury 1st.When I realized it was past the time that we did it last year, I found the date on website. It's a shame if I don't get it, I was going to add Elite Juniors. As for the meeting, I can attend as long as it doesn't conflict with the varsity coaches meeting, or my race.
      >
      > Dwayne
      >
      >
      > On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, kjc <kc2738@yahoo.com> wrote:
      > Kelli,
      >
      > Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?
      >
      > Kelly Cline
      > Mid Atlantic Cross
      >
      > From: "Lusk, Kelli" <klusk@usacycling.org>
      > To: "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      > Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:32 AM
      >
      > Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Alan et al –
      > The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration. I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.
      >
      > -Kelli
      >
      > Kelli Lusk
      > National Events Director
      > USA Cycling
      > 210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      > Colorado Springs, CO 80919
      > phone: 719.434.4285
      > cell: 719.229.8568
      > fax: 719.434.4385
      > klusk@usacycling.org
      > www.usacycling.org
      >
      > Follow us! Twitter Facebook You Tube
      >
      > <image001.jpg>
      >
      > NOTICE: This message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
      >
      >
      > From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Atwood
      > Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 08:21
      > To: United States of America International Cyclocross Organizers
      > Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past. Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.
      >
      > Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Alan
      > To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      > From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      > Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      > Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >
      >
      > Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?
      >
      > Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?
      >
      > I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees
      >
      >
      >
      > Brook Watts
      > brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      > 303.684-9170 office
      > 303.907.3133 cell
      > www.crossvegas.com
      > Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
      >
      >
      > <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > --
      > Tri Cities Road Club:
      > http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
      > Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
      > http://www.msgcross.com
      >
      1h.

      Re: Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Posted by: "Adam Myerson" adam@...   adamhodgesmyerson

      Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:14 pm (PST)



      In favor.

      Thanks, Brook!

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 1:10 PM, CrossVegas wrote:

      >
      >
      > Tentatively, how does Friday evening, say 5 or 5:30 sound? We can wrap up so people can do dinner or prep for Saturday races
      >
      > I'll look into a space.
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Dwayne Letterman <dwayneletterman@gmail.com> wrote:
      >
      >> I didn't get mine in in time, so I may not have a race next year. Kelli is going to send it in anyway after Janaury 1st.When I realized it was past the time that we did it last year, I found the date on website. It's a shame if I don't get it, I was going to add Elite Juniors. As for the meeting, I can attend as long as it doesn't conflict with the varsity coaches meeting, or my race.
      >>
      >> Dwayne
      >>
      >>
      >> On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, kjc <kc2738@yahoo.com> wrote:
      >> Kelli,
      >>
      >> Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?
      >>
      >> Kelly Cline
      >> Mid Atlantic Cross
      >>
      >> From: "Lusk, Kelli" <klusk@usacycling.org>
      >> To: "USAICO@yahoogroups.com" <USAICO@yahoogroups.com>
      >> Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 10:32 AM
      >>
      >> Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >>
      >>
      >> Alan et al –
      >> The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration. I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.
      >>
      >> -Kelli
      >>
      >> Kelli Lusk
      >> National Events Director
      >> USA Cycling
      >> 210 USA Cycling Point, Suite 100
      >> Colorado Springs, CO 80919
      >> phone: 719.434.4285
      >> cell: 719.229.8568
      >> fax: 719.434.4385
      >> klusk@usacycling.org
      >> www.usacycling.org
      >>
      >> Follow us! Twitter Facebook You Tube
      >>
      >> <image001.jpg>
      >>
      >> NOTICE: This message contains confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee do not disseminate, distribute, copy or otherwise make use of this e-mail; please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system.
      >>
      >>
      >> From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Atwood
      >> Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 08:21
      >> To: United States of America International Cyclocross Organizers
      >> Subject: RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >>
      >>
      >> Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past. Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.
      >>
      >> Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?
      >>
      >> Thanks,
      >> Alan
      >> To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
      >> From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      >> Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      >> Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?
      >>
      >>
      >> Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?
      >>
      >> Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time? Location?
      >>
      >> I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical. I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >> Brook Watts
      >> brook.watts@crossvegas.com
      >> 303.684-9170 office
      >> 303.907.3133 cell
      >> www.crossvegas.com
      >> Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012
      >>
      >>
      >> <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >> --
      >> Tri Cities Road Club:
      >> http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
      >> Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
      >> http://www.msgcross.com
      >>
      >
      >
      >

      Recent Activity
        Visit Your Group
        Yahoo! Finance

        It's Now Personal

        Guides, news,

        advice & more.

        Biz Resources

        Y! Small Business

        Articles, tools,

        forms, and more.

        Yahoo! News

        Odd News

        You won't believe

        it, but it's true

        Need to Reply?

        Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.


      • CrossVegas
        Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm Quality Inn 2969 Cahill Main Madison 53711 Mendotta Room (just off lobby). Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have
        Message 2 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
        • 0 Attachment
          Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

          Quality Inn 
          2969 Cahill Main
          Madison  53711
          Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

          Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

          Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

          Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

          Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
          - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
          - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
          - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
          - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
          - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

          Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

          Anything to add to this?



          Brook Watts
          303.684-9170 office
          303.907.3133 cell
          Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012


        • Alan Atwood
          I ll take notes Brooke; no problem. Alan To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com From: brook.watts@crossvegas.com Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700 Subject: [USAICO] US
          Message 3 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
          • 0 Attachment
            I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

            Alan


            To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
            From: brook.watts@...
            Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
            Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

             
            Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

            Quality Inn 
            2969 Cahill Main
            Madison  53711
            Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

            Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

            Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

            Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

            Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
            - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
            - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
            - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
            - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
            - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

            Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

            Anything to add to this?



            Brook Watts
            303.684-9170 office
            303.907.3133 cell
            Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012



          • Nick Tinsler
            Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend? Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement? Thanks, Nickolas Tinsler
            Message 4 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
            • 0 Attachment
              Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?

              Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?


              Thanks,


              Nickolas Tinsler
              513.252.6425(c)
              tinsler@...



              To: usaico@yahoogroups.com
              From: Alan_Atwood@...
              Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:17:06 -0500
              Subject: RE: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

               

              I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

              Alan


              To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
              From: brook.watts@...
              Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
              Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

               
              Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

              Quality Inn 
              2969 Cahill Main
              Madison  53711
              Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

              Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

              Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

              Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

              Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
              - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
              - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
              - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
              - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
              - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

              Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

              Anything to add to this?



              Brook Watts
              303.684-9170 office
              303.907.3133 cell
              Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012




            • ChicagoCrossCup
              I won t be in Madison until Saturday morning. Please let us know if you decided to have a conference call option. Have fun. jasonK. ... I won t be in Madison
              Message 5 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
              • 0 Attachment
                I won't be in Madison until Saturday morning.
                Please let us know if you decided to have a conference call option.
                Have fun.
                jasonK.

                On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 10:15 AM, CrossVegas <brook.watts@...> wrote:
                 

                Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm


                Quality Inn 
                2969 Cahill Main
                Madison  53711
                Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

                Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

                Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

                Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

                Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
                - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
                - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
                - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
                - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
                - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

                Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

                Anything to add to this?



                Brook Watts
                Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012



              • CrossVegas
                As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we re sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all
                Message 6 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
                • 0 Attachment
                  As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we're sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all

                  Alan promises that his years as a court reporter will come in handy with a full set of exhaustive notes to be available after….

                  Brook Watts
                  303.684-9170 office
                  303.907.3133 cell
                  Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                  On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Nick Tinsler wrote:

                   

                  Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?

                  Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?


                  Thanks,


                  Nickolas Tinsler
                  513.252.6425(c)
                  tinsler@...



                  To: usaico@yahoogroups.com
                  From: Alan_Atwood@...
                  Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:17:06 -0500
                  Subject: RE: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                   

                  I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

                  Alan


                  To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                  From: brook.watts@...
                  Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
                  Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                   
                  Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

                  Quality Inn 
                  2969 Cahill Main
                  Madison  53711
                  Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

                  Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

                  Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

                  Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

                  Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
                  - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
                  - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
                  - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
                  - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
                  - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

                  Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

                  Anything to add to this?



                  Brook Watts
                  303.684-9170 office
                  303.907.3133 cell
                  Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012






                • Paul Boudreau
                  Brook I won t be in attendance but someone will be there to represent Gloucester and the Shimano Series. My Best, p Sent from my iPhone ... Brook I won t be in
                  Message 7 of 9 , Dec 22, 2011
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Brook I won't be in attendance but someone will be there to represent Gloucester and the Shimano Series.

                    My Best,
                    p

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Dec 22, 2011, at 11:32 AM, CrossVegas <brook.watts@...> wrote:

                     

                    As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we're sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all


                    Alan promises that his years as a court reporter will come in handy with a full set of exhaustive notes to be available after….

                    Brook Watts
                    303.684-9170 office
                    303.907.3133 cell
                    Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                    On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Nick Tinsler wrote:

                     

                    Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?

                    Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?


                    Thanks,


                    Nickolas Tinsler
                    513.252.6425(c)
                    tinsler@...



                    To: usaico@yahoogroups.com
                    From: Alan_Atwood@...
                    Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:17:06 -0500
                    Subject: RE: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                     

                    I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

                    Alan


                    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                    From: brook.watts@...
                    Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
                    Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                     
                    Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

                    Quality Inn 
                    2969 Cahill Main
                    Madison  53711
                    Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

                    Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

                    Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

                    Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

                    Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:
                    - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members
                    - Continue the effort to increase course standards 
                    - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)
                    - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)
                    - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

                    Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

                    Anything to add to this?



                    Brook Watts
                    303.684-9170 office
                    303.907.3133 cell
                    Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012






                  • Tom McDaniel
                    Hi All- Just talked to Brook and there is a change of Venue for the meeting. New address: 60 x 30 Heated Grey Metal farm Shed behind the white farm house at
                    Message 8 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
                    • 1 Attachment
                    • 454 KB

                    Hi All-

                     

                    Just talked to Brook and there is a change of Venue for the meeting. 

                     

                    New address:

                    60’ x 30’ Heated Grey Metal farm Shed behind the white farm house at 6861 Cross Country Road.  See attached photo. cid:image001.png@01CCC642.95027850

                     

                    BYOB

                     

                    Try to leave your car at the venue as we have limited parking.  If you do drive park in the grass with the other cars not the gravel drive.

                     

                    Questions call or text 302 420 2165

                     

                    Tom McDaniel

                    Granogue Cross

                     

                    From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CrossVegas
                    Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:33 AM
                    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                    Subject: Re: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison/Audio Nightmares

                     

                     

                    As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we're sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all

                     

                    Alan promises that his years as a court reporter will come in handy with a full set of exhaustive notes to be available after….


                    Brook Watts

                    303.684-9170 office

                    303.907.3133 cell

                    Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                     

                    On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Nick Tinsler wrote:



                     

                     

                    Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?

                    Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?


                    Thanks,

                    Nickolas Tinsler
                    513.252.6425(c)
                    tinsler@...



                    To: usaico@yahoogroups.com
                    From: Alan_Atwood@...
                    Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:17:06 -0500
                    Subject: RE: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                     

                     

                    I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

                     

                    Alan


                    To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                    From: brook.watts@...
                    Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
                    Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                     

                    Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

                     

                    Quality Inn 

                    2969 Cahill Main

                    Madison  53711

                    Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

                     

                    Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

                     

                    Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

                     

                    Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

                     

                    Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:

                    - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members

                    - Continue the effort to increase course standards 

                    - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)

                    - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)

                    - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

                     

                    Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

                     

                    Anything to add to this?

                     

                     


                    Brook Watts

                    303.684-9170 office

                    303.907.3133 cell

                    Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                     

                  • CrossVegas
                    Thanks Tom. This is walking distance from course. It s the neighboring property. No excuses for no-shows Bring a chair if you have one. Sent from my iPhone ...
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 5, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Thanks Tom. This is walking distance from course. It's the neighboring property. No excuses for no-shows

                      Bring a chair if you have one. 



                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Jan 5, 2012, at 8:33 AM, "Tom McDaniel" <granoguecross@...> wrote:

                       

                      Hi All-

                       

                      Just talked to Brook and there is a change of Venue for the meeting. 

                       

                      New address:

                      60’ x 30’ Heated Grey Metal farm Shed behind the white farm house at 6861 Cross Country Road.  See attached photo. <image003.jpg>

                       

                      BYOB

                       

                      Try to leave your car at the venue as we have limited parking.  If you do drive park in the grass with the other cars not the gravel drive.

                       

                      Questions call or text 302 420 2165

                       

                      Tom McDaniel

                      Granogue Cross

                       

                      From: USAICO@yahoogroups.com [mailto:USAICO@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of CrossVegas
                      Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 11:33 AM
                      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                      Subject: Re: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison/Audio Nightmares

                       

                       

                      As I indicated last week that is just too much of an undertaking for this largely informal meeting….we're sledge and stake guys not audio engineers after all

                       

                      Alan promises that his years as a court reporter will come in handy with a full set of exhaustive notes to be available after….


                      Brook Watts

                      303.684-9170 office

                      303.907.3133 cell

                      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                       

                      On Dec 22, 2011, at 9:20 AM, Nick Tinsler wrote:



                       

                       

                      Will there be audio capabilities as in past years for folks not able to attend?

                      Possibly Round 2 of last years Skype excitement?


                      Thanks,

                      Nickolas Tinsler
                      513.252.6425(c)
                      tinsler@...



                      To: usaico@yahoogroups.com
                      From: Alan_Atwood@...
                      Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:17:06 -0500
                      Subject: RE: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                       

                       

                      I'll take notes Brooke; no problem.

                       

                      Alan


                      To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                      From: brook.watts@...
                      Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 09:15:33 -0700
                      Subject: [USAICO] US Race Directors Meeting in Madison

                       

                      Friday Jan 6 from 5 pm - 7 pm

                       

                      Quality Inn 

                      2969 Cahill Main

                      Madison  53711

                      Mendotta Room (just off lobby).  Room is set up for 18 people, any excess will have to stand or sit….

                       

                      Quality Inn is close to course - Google or GPS it

                       

                      Purpose:  To continue the annual gathering of Race Directors in a largely social atmosphere.  Let's recognize we can't change anything in this meeting and that this is OUR meeting to drive discussion items and develop next steps, working committees, etc.   As cyclocross race directors we need to be thinking about cyclocross 365 days a years NOT just during the cross season or inscription period.

                       

                      Who's In Charge:  We are, but since I grabbed the reins and suggested this meeting, and since I've been elected by other race directors to represent UCI Race Directors on the USA Cycling cyclocross management committee I'll bring the meeting to order with a quick few words then turn it over to the general discussion.

                       

                      Topics for discussion suggested by ME, send along any others to add to the list:

                      - AIOCC (Int'l Cross Directors group) - value to US directors to be members

                      - Continue the effort to increase course standards 

                      - Calendar update + future of calendar planning (How to streamline process,resolve conflicts, etc)

                      - USA Cycling Race Director License (Personal note:  I think this is a good thing and will benefit race directors)

                      - Best Practices to Share (For example, what's the best fly-over design now that the USA has gone "flyover crazy")

                       

                      Who will volunteer to take notes to share with non-attendees?

                       

                      Anything to add to this?

                       

                       


                      Brook Watts

                      303.684-9170 office

                      303.907.3133 cell

                      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                       

                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.