Re: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

  • CrossVegas
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
      Tentatively, how does Friday evening, say 5 or 5:30 sound?  We can wrap up so people can do dinner or prep for Saturday races

      I'll look into a space.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Dec 21, 2011, at 11:03 AM, Dwayne Letterman <dwayneletterman@...> wrote:

       I didn't get mine in in time, so I may not have a race next year. Kelli is going to send it in anyway after Janaury 1st.When I realized it was past the time that we did it last year, I found the date on website. It's a shame if I don't get it, I was going to add Elite Juniors. As for the meeting, I can attend as long as it doesn't conflict with the varsity coaches meeting, or my race.

      Dwayne

      On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, kjc <kc2738@...> wrote:
      Kelli,

      Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?

      Kelly Cline
      Mid Atlantic Cross

      From: brook.watts@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Watts
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

      <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>

      --
      Tri Cities Road Club:
      http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org

        The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

        -Kelli

        phone 719.434.4285
        cell:  719.229.8568
        fax 719.434.4385

        Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        From: brook.watts@...
        Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

        Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

        Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

        I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

        Brook Watts
        303.684-9170 office
        Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

        <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>