Re: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

  • Dwayne Letterman
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21 10:03 AM
       I didn't get mine in in time, so I may not have a race next year. Kelli is going to send it in anyway after Janaury 1st.When I realized it was past the time that we did it last year, I found the date on website. It's a shame if I don't get it, I was going to add Elite Juniors. As for the meeting, I can attend as long as it doesn't conflict with the varsity coaches meeting, or my race.

      Dwayne

      On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 10:52 AM, kjc <kc2738@...> wrote:
      Kelli,

      Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?

      Kelly Cline
      Mid Atlantic Cross

      From: brook.watts@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Watts
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

      --
      Tri Cities Road Club:
      http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org

        The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

        -Kelli

        phone719.434.4285

        <image001.jpg>

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
        From: brook.watts@...
        Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

        Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

        Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

        I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

        Brook Watts
        Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

        <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>

        --
        Tri Cities Road Club:
        http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
        Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
        http://www.msgcross.com

          The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

          -Kelli

          phone 719.434.4285
          cell:  719.229.8568
          fax 719.434.4385

          Follow us! Twitter   Facebook  You Tube

          <image001.jpg>

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
          From: brook.watts@...
          Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

          Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

          Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

          I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

          Brook Watts
          303.684-9170 office
          Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

          <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>