RE: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

  • Lusk, Kelli
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011

      Alan et al –

      The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

      -Kelli

      phone:  719.434.4285

      From: brook.watts@...
      Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [USAICO] Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Watts

      303.684-9170 office

      303.907.3133 cell

      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

    • kjc
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
        Kelli,

        Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?

        Kelly Cline
        Mid Atlantic Cross

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

            To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
            From: brook.watts@...
            Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

            --
            Tri Cities Road Club:
            http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org

              The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

              -Kelli

              phone719.434.4285

              <image001.jpg>

              To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
              From: brook.watts@...
              Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

              Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

              Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

              I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

              Brook Watts
              Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

              <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>

              --
              Tri Cities Road Club:
              http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
              Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
              http://www.msgcross.com

                The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

                -Kelli

                phone 719.434.4285
                cell:  719.229.8568
                fax 719.434.4385