Madison - Informal Meeting of our Group?

  • CrossVegas
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
      Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

      Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

      I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

      Brook Watts
      303.684-9170 office
      303.907.3133 cell
      Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
        Yes, we should meet like we have done in the past.  Would you be able to set this up Brook; if not I can make the effort as I will be going to Madison.

        Kelli, will the 2012 UCI cross schedule be available by the time this meeting is held?

        To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011

          Alan et al –

          The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

          -Kelli

          phone:  719.434.4285

          To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 21, 2011
            Kelli,

            Of all the events that inscribed, were any not submitted to the UCI for consideration?

            Kelly Cline
            Mid Atlantic Cross

            To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com

                To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                From: brook.watts@...
                Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

                --
                Tri Cities Road Club:
                http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org

                  The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

                  -Kelli

                  phone719.434.4285

                  <image001.jpg>

                  To: USAICO@yahoogroups.com
                  From: brook.watts@...
                  Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:15:03 -0700

                  Another year has passed, does it make sense for the race directors that will be present in Madison to gather and chat informally?

                  Who's going to Madison and what makes sense for day & time?  Location?

                  I suggest this should be an informal gathering and we accept that creating a Conference Call is impractical.  I'm sure we can draft someone to take notes and share after to non-attendees

                  Brook Watts
                  Wednesday Sept. 19, 2012

                  <image002.jpg><image003.jpg>

                  --
                  Tri Cities Road Club:
                  http://www.tricitiesroadclub.org
                  Mud, Sweat and Gears Cyclo-cross:
                  http://www.msgcross.com

                    The events have been submitted to UCI for consideration.  I will most likely not hear back from UCI until after the holidays and new year, so the calendar that has been accepted by UCI will most likely not be finalized until after Nationals.

                    -Kelli

                    phone 719.434.4285
                    cell:  719.229.8568
                    fax 719.434.4385