Re: [USAICO] UCI Comm assignments

  • ChicagoCrossCup
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      We haven't heard anything yet for the NYR in Chicago.
      Jason Knauff

      On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Paul Boudreau <paullyb@...> wrote:

      So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?

      Gloucester has Tom Nee.

      -p

      ecv
      Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
      Essex County Velo, LLC
      PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

      ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

    • KRISTOPHER AUER
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
        Charm city is still in the dark.  Have people actually received their uci reports from 2010?

        Kristopher Auer
        The Athlete Development Group

        On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:56 AM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

        We haven't heard anything yet for the NYR in Chicago.
        Jason Knauff

        On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Paul Boudreau <paullyb@...> wrote:

        So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?

        Gloucester has Tom Nee.

        -p

        ecv
        Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
        Essex County Velo, LLC
        PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

        ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

      • Lusk, Kelli
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011

          I’ve asked Shawn Farrell (USAC Technical Director) to send me the list of UCI President of the Commissaires Panel (PCP) or in the US, known as the chief official, if he’s received it from the UCI.

          You should be receiving the PCP assignment either directly from the UCI or the PCP will be contacting you.  I can also forward to you the name of your PCP once I receive the information.

          phone:  719.434.4285

          USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small

          Charm city is still in the dark.  Have people actually received their uci reports from 2010?

          Kristopher Auer

          The Athlete Development Group

          On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:56 AM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

          We haven't heard anything yet for the NYR in Chicago.
          Jason Knauff

          On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Paul Boudreau <paullyb@...> wrote:

          So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?

          Gloucester has Tom Nee.

          -p

          Error! Filename not specified.