UCI Comm assignments

  • Paul Boudreau
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
      So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?
      Gloucester has Tom Nee.

      -p

      ecv
      Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
      Essex County Velo, LLC
      PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

      ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

    • ChicagoCrossCup

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011
          Charm city is still in the dark.  Have people actually received their uci reports from 2010?

          Kristopher Auer
          The Athlete Development Group

          On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:56 AM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

          We haven't heard anything yet for the NYR in Chicago.
          Jason Knauff

          On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Paul Boudreau <paullyb@...> wrote:

          So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?

          Gloucester has Tom Nee.

          -p

          ecv
          Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
          Essex County Velo, LLC
          PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

          ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

        • Lusk, Kelli
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 6, 2011

            I’ve asked Shawn Farrell (USAC Technical Director) to send me the list of UCI President of the Commissaires Panel (PCP) or in the US, known as the chief official, if he’s received it from the UCI.

            You should be receiving the PCP assignment either directly from the UCI or the PCP will be contacting you.  I can also forward to you the name of your PCP once I receive the information.

            phone:  719.434.4285

            USAC_standard_Type_Inside_small

            Charm city is still in the dark.  Have people actually received their uci reports from 2010?

            Kristopher Auer

            The Athlete Development Group

            On Jun 6, 2011, at 8:56 AM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

            We haven't heard anything yet for the NYR in Chicago.
            Jason Knauff

            On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:54 AM, Paul Boudreau <paullyb@...> wrote:

            So has everyone learned who their UCI Comms are for this season?

            Gloucester has Tom Nee.

            -p

            Error! Filename not specified.