Re: [USAICO] UCI Calendar Fee Invoices

  • David Miller
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2011
      Re: [USAICO] UCI Calendar Fee Invoices Got ours and paid already.  Freaking exchange rate is .......................  Enough said.
      Big guy

      On 5/8/11 7:36 PM, "Mitch Graham" <mitch_biowheels@...> wrote:

      Haven't seen mine yet Jason.  Normally receive it in July or August.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2011, at 7:28 PM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Just wondering if everyone else received their UCI calendar fee invoices in the mail this past week?
      I was under the impression these fees were due later in the summer, but my invoices say payment is due withing 15 days.

      Thanks,
      jason knauff
      www.chicrosscup.com <http://www.chicrosscup.com>  <http://www.chicrosscup.com>