UCI Calendar Fee Invoices

  • ChicagoCrossCup
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2011
      Hi all,
      Just wondering if everyone else received their UCI calendar fee invoices in the mail this past week?
      I was under the impression these fees were due later in the summer, but my invoices say payment is due withing 15 days.

      Thanks,
      jason knauff

        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2011
          I got the USGP too.

          On May 8, 2011, at 7:28 PM, ChicagoCrossCup wrote:

          Hi all,

          Just wondering if everyone else received their UCI calendar fee invoices in the mail this past week?
          I was under the impression these fees were due later in the summer, but my invoices say payment is due withing 15 days.

          Thanks,
          jason knauff

          Joan Hanscom

          Louisville 2013 - Event Director
          USGP of Cyclocross - Event Director
          SKYPE ME:  JoanHan16
          Mobile: 484.995.0547

          www.louisville2013

          Follow me on Twitter:  Joanhan and Louisville2013

          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2011

            We have ours, I did not notice the pay in fifteen day note.

            Thanks for the heads up.

            Tom

            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2011
              Got my C1 one Wednesday and the C2 one Saturday.

              -p

              ecv
              Paul Boudreau | President | paul@...
              Essex County Velo, LLC
              PO Box 5534 Beverly Farms, MA 01915

              ECV's mission is to enhance the opportunities for members to enjoy the numerous benefits derived from the simple, youthful act of riding a bike.

              On May 8, 2011, at 7:28 PM, ChicagoCrossCup wrote:

              Hi all,

              Just wondering if everyone else received their UCI calendar fee invoices in the mail this past week?
              I was under the impression these fees were due later in the summer, but my invoices say payment is due withing 15 days.

              Thanks,
              jason knauff

            • Meehan Jr., John
              Message 6 of 7 , May 10, 2011

                I have been out of the country since just before the summit and won’t be back before the end of ToC. No idea if it came, but it will be past about 25 days by the time I get home.

                I agree that we usually never see these fee requests until August…what changed?

                John Meehan

                Jingle Cross

                We have ours, I did not notice the pay in fifteen day note.

                Thanks for the heads up.

                Tom

                Haven't seen mine yet Jason.  Normally receive it in July or August.

                Sent from my iPhone

                On May 8, 2011, at 7:28 PM, ChicagoCrossCup <chicagocrosscup@...> wrote:

                Hi all,

                Just wondering if everyone else received their UCI calendar fee invoices in the mail this past week?
                I was under the impression these fees were due later in the summer, but my invoices say payment is due withing 15 days.

                Thanks,

                jason knauff

                CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:�This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

              • David Miller
                Message 7 of 7 , May 12, 2011
                  Re: [USAICO] UCI Calendar Fee Invoices Got ours and paid already.  Freaking exchange rate is .......................  Enough said.
                  Big guy

                  www.chicrosscup.com <http://www.chicrosscup.com>  <http://www.chicrosscup.com>