Re: [USAICO] Sankt Wendel

  • David Miller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2011
      Re: [USAICO] Sankt Wendel Email is best for Andy and Dave.
      Big

      andytaus@...
      hwy2L@...

      On 1/24/11 5:32 PM, "Brook Watts" <brook.watts@...> wrote:

      Friday is generally open, I'm best reached by e-mail while in St Wendel

      Brook Watts
      303-684-9170 Office
      303-907-3133 Cell
      323-329-9315  Fax
      brook.watts@...

      On Jan 24, 2011, at 9:39 PM, Richard Fries wrote:

      Guys,

      For everybody who is attending the World Championships this weekend in Germany we could meet at as group to discuss some of the elements brought up on this newsgroup as of late.

      We could meet at the host hotel. How would Friday work?

      We could simply frame out some of the element of formalizing the group.

      RSVP.

      Regards,

      Richard